45th Annual Artist Alley – Chanute
Don’t miss the 45th Annual Artist Alley on Saturday, Sept 27th on Main Street in Chanute.
Booth & Activity Schedule:
- 7:00-10:00a – Pancake Feed at the Masonic Hall (Elm & Highland Ave)
- 8:00a – NCCC Artist Alley 5K
- 9:00a- 5:00p – All booths & activities are open including “lil Cow Poke Rodeo”, Carriage Rides, Climbing Wall, Inflatable Bounce Toys and more. Art demonstrations on North Lincoln and in the Chanute Art Gallery, 17 N. Lincoln. Gear Grinders Car Show west of the tracks.
- 10:00a – 11:00a – Spirit Aerosystems SKO Train Ride #1 departs, $6 or $3 for children under 12.
- 10:00a – 2:00p – Humboldt Helicopter Rides, South Grant near old Museum, $25
- 11:00a – Noon – Artist Alley Homecoming Parade begins featuring CHS Alumni
- 1:00p – 2:00p – Spirit AeroSystems SKO Train Ride #2 departs, $6 or $3 for children under 12
- 3:00p – 4:00p – Spirit AeroSystems SKO Train Ride #3, $6 or $3 for children under 12
- The Chanute Rodeo – Friday & Saturday Night!!
Entertainment at Main Street Pavilion Main and Highland
- 10-11:00a – Sky Smeed
- 12-2:00p – The Vogt Sisters
- 2-4:00p – 3 Legged Dawg
- 4-6:00p – Among The Lost
- 6-10:00p – Hillbily Bus Stop
Entertainment at Google Earth Main and Lincoln
- 12:30p – Brenda’s Dance . And more dance groups to be scheduled
Erie Community Fund 5K Color Run
Erie Community Fund is having a 5K Color Run. It will be in Erie on Saturday, October 11, 2014. Packet pick-up and registration time is 7:00am and the race time is 7:30 am. You can also register online at Eventbrite.com – Active.com.
You can find them on Facebook at Erie Kansas Community Fund
Indy Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze – Independence
The Fright House – Haunt For Hirschsprung’s Benefit – Iola